IFRS 2012: implications for real estate
Hosted by Ernst & Young's Global Real Estate Center
A number of finalized and proposed changes will affect the IFRS accounting landscape for real estate investors. To better understand these implications, join Ernst & Young LLP professionals and Teresa Neto, Chief Financial Officer, KEYreit, as they discuss the changes and highlight the potential impact on your real estate business. Learn what you should anticipate for this reporting season, including;
- Implementation of the new valuation standard (IFRS 13) and insights into the related IVSC project on investment property
- Expected scope and impact of the anticipated Investment Entities standard on real estate investors
- Impact on the sector of the new consolidation and joint venture standards (IFRS 10-12)
- Update on the IASBs Leasing project and the impact on landlords and tenants
- Other topical items
The webcast will also consider the implications of the US Security and Exchange Commission (SEC)'s final report on its work plan. The SEC will use the report to decide whether, how and when, to incorporate IFRS into the financial reporting for US issuers.
Register now to join over 3,000* of your peers. Take this opportunity to understand the IFRS issues affecting the real estate sector.
*Number of registrants for the 2011 IFRS real estate webcast
Client feedback from our 2011 IFRS real estate webcast:
“Very good round-up of key issues - well worth the time investment”
- Board Member, Real Estate company