Tax reform: a private company perspective
Co-sponsored by Financial Executives International and Ernst & Young
Now is the time for private company owners and executives to evaluate individual and business strategies under the current tax structure and determine how tax reform may impact these strategies.
Successful planning includes looking holistically at your entire tax situation. Effective tax planning should begin now, and in some cases be executed immediately, so that companies can manage their tax costs by shaping business decisions, investment strategies, transactions and wealth preservation strategies most appropriately.
On October 17, join moderator and Ernst & Young LLP partner Diane Larsen and panelists:
- Kate Barton (Americas Vice Chair of Tax Services), Ernst & Young LLP
- Greg Rosica (Partner, Southeast Personal Financial Services Leader), Ernst & Young LLP
- Michael Spielman (Senior Manager and Americas Leader, Individual Global Tax Planning), Ernst & Young LLP
As they discuss such issues as:
- Tax reform and the impact on gift taxes, estate taxes, income taxes and tax deductions
- Recent and proposed international tax compliance and reporting, including FATCA
- Transaction planning
This is a discussion you don't want to miss. Register today.