International transfer pricing update – June 2012
In this update webcast, moderator John Hobster will lead discussions on structuring Asian supply chains and on Brazil’s transfer pricing (TP) environment.
The first section of the webcast will discuss tax efficient supply chain management planning in Asia, with a particular focus on China, including:
- China domestic supply chain structuring
- Set-up of a China to foreign/Hong Kong principal
- Hong Kong procurement structures
- Recent developments in Hong Kong/China Advance Pricing Agreements
Henrik Hansen, Partner, Ernst & Young (China) Advisory Limited. Transfer Pricing & Tax Effective Supply Chain Management.
Edvard Rinck, Partner, Ernst & Young (China) Advisory Limited. Asia Pacific Tax Center, Tax Effective Supply Chain Management.
We will then move on to discuss Brazil's transfer pricing regime, with particular focus on:
- Harmonization of the Brazilian formulary transfer pricing approach with arm's length principle
- Understanding Brazilian method selection
- Functional analysis and selection of Brazilian safe harbor
- Consistency between global transfer pricing policies and Brazilian contemporaneous transfer pricing documentation: how to achieve a global approach.
Katherine Pinzon-Romero, Ernst & Young LLP (US), South America Sub-Area Transfer Pricing Leader.