IFRS 2011: Implications for real estate
Hosted by Ernst & Young's Global Real Estate Center
“Very comprehensive review of the issues we have to deal with.”
- Vice President, Real Estate (participant from 2010’s RE IFRS update)
A number of proposed changes may affect the accounting landscape for real estate. As well, the SEC’s decision on incorporating IFRS into the US financial reporting system for US issuers is expected to occur by the end of 2011.
In this webcast, industry guests will join us to discuss these changes, the potential impact on your real estate business and what you should anticipate for this reporting season.
The webcast will highlight:
- IFRS 10 - Consolidated Financial Statements
- IFRS 11 - Joint Arrangements
- IFRS 13 - Fair Value Measurements
- Major convergence projects (such as leasing and the Boards' recent revised joint revenue recognition proposal)
- Upcoming changes to IAS 40 - Investment Property
Register now to join over 3,000* of your peers. Take this opportunity to understand the IFRS issues affecting the real estate sector.
*Registrants for the RE 2010 update